A brand new portable ultrasound system E3, brings you a distinct experience with SonoScape’s traditional imaging technologies. E3’s accurate B mode and sensitive color signal give crisp, detailed images to improve your scanning experience while increasing your diagnostic confidence.
- 15.6-inch high definition 50° foldable LED monitor with anti-glare, 180 degree opening angle screen suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Elegant keyboard panel with backlite
- 3 pinless transducer sockets
- A comprehensive selection of probes: HD Linear, HD Convex, Micro-convex, Endocavity, HD Phased Array. Will be extended to 15 probes in future
- Premium application technology: μ-scan speckle reduction, compound imaging, TDI, stress echo, C-Xlasto elastography, contrast imaging, IMT, B-Steer
- Wide range of applications including cardiovascular, radiology, OB/GYN, urology, small parts, musculoskeletal, abdomen etc.
- Frequently used presets can be defined fully flexible
- ECG functionality
- Full patient database and image management solutions: DICOM 3.0, AVI/JPG, USB2.0, HDD, DVD, PDF report
- Access for foot switch
- Built-in high capacity Li-ion battery for 90 minutes scan function
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless connection ensures files are up to date
- Optional elegant height-adjustable trolley full flexible 4.5″ castors with brakes for easy transportation
The continuously dynamic focus provides more energy which contributes to higher contrast resolution, signal-noise ratio and uniformity in the image.
The latest generation of μ-Scan imaging greatly enhances the image by reducing noise, improving signal strength and improving visualization.
With SR Flow the sonographers can easily see in detail very small veins and slower velocities for the detailed blood flow information of the patient.
Tissue Specific Imaging
The system detects different tissues automatically by matching different acoustic ranges, from which the user can then acquire images with more uniformity and higher spatial resolution.