Position: Field Service Engineer
Department: Customer Service
Specification: Male 25-35 Yrs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronic, Computer, or related field) Grade point average 2.50 above.
- Experienced in Medical Equipment (CT/XR/UL) will be advantaged.
- Energetic, fast learning, fair in communication skill, service mind and ready to learn with technical field.
- Fair in English skill.
- Have Driving License and own car.
- Fresh Graduated also welcome.
- Managing and solving of system breakdowns ie. Preparing of test equipment; trip planning; trouble shooting; purchasing of parts; documentation; consulting with principal if required and effecting warranty claims.
- Support the marketing & Sales dept. with all technical information; installation data, drawing and location for pre-sale services.
- Responsible for installing and commissioning, modifying and upgrading of the total range of company equipment assigned to him.
- Responsible for carrying out on routine services as assigned by his supervisor on contract and warranty.
- Standing-in for the team leader during equipment installation.