Position: Application Specialist (Angio)
Department: Marketing and Sales (X-RAY)
Specification: Male/Female 25-35 Yrs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Radiological with grade point average of 2.5 above.
- Energetic, fast learning, fair in communication skill, service mind and ready to learn with technical field.
- Fair in English skill.
- Have driving license and own car.
- Experienced with 3 Years above in Angio / CathLab / RT Machine.
- Present and demonstrate Canon Medical Systems, highlighting the product features and concentrate on presenting customer benefits.
- Assess type of product support needed; and establish & conduct application training/support on Canon Medical Systems; benefits and features. This is done through in-house and on-site training to customers and sales force.
- Assess the market environment and report to the Marketing and Sales Manager.
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Dept. in marking products; compare competitors; strengths & weaknesses in terms of product features, prices, promotional activities, etc. Attend product meetings organized by Canon with the aim of acquiring latest information on Canon’s development.
- Identify customers; needs and wants, perception and purchasing style to formulate clinical/product presentation that satisfy their needs.