Unparalleled access and coverage.
The Infinix-i C-arm is designed to move around you and your patient so procedures can be performed more comfortably, safely and efficiently.
- Achieve optimal angulations with unprecedented head-to-toe and fingertip-to-fingertip coverage
- Simplified biplane positioning with variable iso-center
- Access Halo ensures unobstructed head-end work space to improve patient access for staff and ancillary equipment
Omega Variable Iso-Center
- Simplifies biplane positioning
- The ability to reposition the lateral C-arm while keeping the patient stable enhances procedure efficiency and safety
- The ability to switch the Lateral C-arm and detector to the opposing side to lower dose to physician and staff
- Scattered radiation is more than 50% lower on the side of the detector
- Flexibility of the C-arm to flip allows the equipment to be utilized for both cardiac and neuro procedures in the same room
- Variable C-arm configurations allow unprecedented head-end access
Displays an entire image sequence as a single composite image that is color coded in order to characterize the contrast media dynamics and to allow easier visual evaluation.
Improve Productivity Through Procedure Efficiency
- Designed for patient comfort and clinical workflow efficiency – the system moves not the patient
- Contact and proximity detection prevents collisions with other cath lab equipment during Infinix-i system procedures
Detector Size Choices
- Three different FPD sizes are available depending on coverage needed.
Canon Medical Systems Infinix-i Systems have been designed for mechanical flexibility. Our exclusive configurations drive efficient resource utilization, across multiple clinical disciplines.