Designed with the patient in mind
Offer your patients a new standard of performance with the Celesteion™ PET/CT System from Canon Medical Systems:
Accuracy: Improves your ability to diagnose and treat diseases, including cancer.
Speed: Enhances patient comfort, care and convenience.
Dose Control: Maximizes safety without compromising imaging quality.
Shared Capabilities: Offer patients the benefits of combining two technologies in a single, comfortable system.
86-year-old male, lymphoma staging. 12.5mCi F-18 FDG was injected intravenously. CT and PET images were acquired on a Canon Medical Systems Celesteion PET-CT scanner after a 90 minute uptake period.
Largest PET/CT bore provides more room to move
90 cm CT bore for an improved patient experience and better access for Oncology planning and therapy devices.
- 90 cm CT bore
- 88 cm PET bore
Overcome the limitations of a 50 cm field of view.
- 70 cm True Scan FOV, CT
- 70 cm PET FOV
The next step in the evolution of noise reduction technology.
A PET/CT scanner built around your patient with safety and satisfaction a primary consideration.
- Improved lesion detection, time of flight resolution, 394 ps typical TOF
- 70 cm CT and PET field of view for greater image accuracy
- 90 cm CT bore and 88 cm PET bore designed for an improved patient experience
- Light-guided layer improves performance
- Visible light
- High performance 3D, Lu-based scintillator
Every scanner exactly the way you want
Celesteion enables facilities to improve care and lower costs by maximizing system utilization with a single, shared system that meets—and exceeds—the needs of oncology, radiation oncology, and radiology providers.
- 88 cm bore
- 70 cm field-of-view
- 450 ps Time-of-Flight resolution
- 19.6 cm axial field-of-view
- 4 mm x 4 mm crystals
- 90 cm bore
- 70 cm field-of-view
- 0.5 sec rotation
- 0.5 mm x 16 row detector
- 32 slice reconstruction*
* coneXact double-slice reconstruction
New Reconstruction: CaLM
(Clear Adaptive Low-noise Method)
CaLM preserves detail & lesion contrast while reducing overall image noise, and keeps workflow simple & fast.
- Reduces statistical noise while preventing contrast degradation.
- The parameters for CaLM are optimized according to the scan condition and the reconstruction condition.
- Strength can be selected. (Mild / Standard / Strong)
- No time penalty.
CaLM reduces statistical noise while preventing contrast degradation.