The Kalare system incorporates the latest in innovative technology through a feature-rich ‘one system’ approach for clinical and productivity enhancements.
Kalare creates new standards for improving image quality, staff productivity, and patient care. Designed from extensive customer input Kalare will deliver long-term system performance and reliability.
Kalare is optimized for the most demanding clinical environments by ensuring that more exams are performed with ease, comfort and speed.
- 5 degree tilt table for easy adjustment of patient position, even with large patients.
- High table weight capacity and increased tabletop to image intensifier aperture comfortably accommodates sizeable patients.
- All digital imaging significantly reduces examination time.
- Multiple dose management features help lower exposure to patient and operator.
Kalare is perfectly suited to a wide range of radiographic and fluoroscopic examinations with advanced technology to ensure superb image quality and help reduce radiation exposure to both patients and clinical staff.
- Powerful high-frequency 80kW generator provides anatomical programs and automatic exposure controls for optimized x-ray techniques, ensuring delicate to ample x-ray penetration power for small to large patients.
- An advanced high-heat capacity GRID controlled x-ray tube reliably supports heavy work loads.
- High-performance megapixel CCD imaging provides superb high contrast, high resolution images for superior diagnostic power.
- J-type image intensifier enhances fluoroscopic images to improve procedure effectiveness.
Kalare’s patient positioning flexibility and enhanced digital technology combine to create a system at the forefront of workflow productivity.
- 90/45 degree tilt table for easy adjustment of patient position, even with large patients.
- Auto-window processing eliminates the need to manually apply appropriate gamma curves based on changes in the window or image histogram.
- Powerful workstation enhances efficiency by providing true multi-tasking for the efficient management of fluoroscopy, fluorography, post-processing, filming and network communications.
- Built-in DICOM connectivity ensures easy networking