Unparalleled Access and Coverage
The Infinix-i C-arm is designed to move around you and your patient so procedures can be performed more comfortably, safely and efficiently.
- Achieve optimal angulations with unprecedented head-to-toe and fingertip-to-fingertip coverage
- Continuously maintains a heads-up display during compound angles with synchronized rotating collimator and FPDs
- Access Halo ensures unobstructed head-end work space to improve patient access for staff and ancillary equipment
270-degree gantry pivot and full-body coverage.
Ideally Suited for the OR
When paired with a Maquet Magnus OR Table (shown), the Infinix-i Sky C-arm is ideally suited for the OR environment. Maquet Magnus OR Table features:
- Integrated table functionality with C-arm
- Removable tabletops (Modular and Radiology)
Multi Modality Fusion
A 3D image acquired by CT and MRI, a fluoroscopic image, and a device-enhanced image extracted from the fluoroscopic image can be superimposed and displayed.
Detector Size Choices
Three different FPD sizes are available depending on coverage needed.